I wish each of you the most joyous of days.....full of many reasons for smiles and giggles!!! Relax and enjoy the time with family and friends.
AND.....since I do not have a card to share, I will share some info with you about myself. I was TAGGED by Brenda/BENZI and was to share some things with you.....
Here is what I came up with:
Four shows you watch:
3. The Mentalist
4. The Whole Truth
Four things you are passionate about:
3. The Ocean
Four words/phrases you say a lot:
2. Dang (or some version of that)
3. Can you read this for me??
4. How do you do that??
Four things you learned from the past:
1. Friends are your chosen family and are meant to be cherished.
2. Spend time with people who make you feel happy and appreciated.
3. Be brave and try new things.
4. Make time for yourself.
Four places you would like to go:
1. Aruba (again....have actually been here several times....and I LOVE IT)
2. Japan (again.....cuz the first trip was a once in a lifetime experience)
Four things you did yesterday:
1. Went grocery shopping (phew....what a lot of money I spent....lol)
2. Cooked a turkey and made turkey soup
3. Talked to several friends who live long distance and who I will not see for the holidays
4. Took a walk with the dog.
Four things you are looking forward to:
1. Time near the ocean, especially in Maine.
2. Extended Christmas events with friends
3. Making it through another New England winter (wish the snow would only fall on the grass...then I would LOVE winter cuz is sure is pretty as long as you don't have to shovel it or drive somewhere in it)
4. Relaxing time in my stamp cave.
Four things you love about winter:
(well....this is gonna be a hard one.......certainly not my fav season)
1. Crispness of the air.
2. Walks with the dog
3. Spring comes after you get through it.
4. The beauty of fresh fallen snow (as long as I'm not shoveling or driving)
I am not good about selecting people to carry this on as I know that many don't have the time to complete a survery....so consider this passed on to YOU if you want to share info about yourself.