Sunday, November 28, 2010

A NOT-CHRISTMAS Holiday Card


I used this fun image from the Totally Stampalicious Cupcake JJ set to make my Valentine. Our original challenge was to make a holiday card but NOT a Christmas card, but because of the chaos of the season, it was changed to ANYTHING GOES.   My sentiment is computer generated when I was doing the original challenge.  There are actually a few fine and sassy sentiments that go with the set.  I used my Nestie Hearts and a MS border punch and small heart punch. Other than that, you can surely see what I did to create this one. JJ just cracks me up.

Now be sure to go to the Totally Stampalicious Blog to see the work of the fabulous design team. I am so thrilled to be playing with them as a Guest Designer for November and December. We would love for you to play along with us.
Totally Stampaliicious Blog Link

11 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET SWEET

StampOwl said...

love this Joanne

Benzi said...

OMG, I am all about dots. Love that bow and heart. Multiple cupcakes..that's really a friendship. I see the wonderful, nestie hearts peeking out...cool!

Patricia Rose said...

oh my, Joanne... this is absolutely fabulous... awesome Valentines Day card. wonderful colouring and layout.....
Hugs.. Pat

Our Little Inspirations said...

Amazing!!! I just love that big heart and the polka dot bow!

Lynnor said...

Fantastic details!!! This is gorgeous!!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

This is a great card! I love the texture and the polka dots and then there's the Bug A Boo image, too cute!

Monique said...

so cute Joanne... Love the Lo and the fabbi ribbon~!!!:)

Joan Ervin said...

Super cute, Joanne!!! What a darling image and I love how you used the hearts!!!!

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

How FUN! Oh I like the heart... very festive and fun.

Virgo5 said...

Love the hearts, looks fabulous!