Monday, October 25, 2010

ISC Release Cards......Better Late Than Never......and I'm Back!!!!!

While I was away in the Carolinas, I was supposed to have a few blog posts for the Innovative Stamp Creations recent release.  However, that was one thing I just couldn't get done before my extended trip to North and South Carolina.  So today I am sharing all the cards I made for the release.

I apologize for the poor photos......my natural light bulb decided to 'go on vacation' and this was the best I could do without it.

So...here ya go.......I will put the names of the sets below each card.

Autumn, Winter Season
(sentiment comes from the previously released Passion Flower sheet)

Foliage

Fall in New England

Fall in New England
Foliage (vertical panel)
Autumn, Winter Season (image)

Fall Is Near


Now....if you have not done so already, use the links in my sidebar to go see the work of the rest of the Creative Architect team AND go to Innovative Stamp Creations to see the complete sets which are available NOW for purchase.

By the way....I had a FABULOUS vacation....walks on the beach, time spent ocean gazing, swimming, reading on the rooftop patio, hot tubbing, good eatin', and lots of laughs.......so hard to return to reality.


 

9 comments:

StampOwl said...

oh what an awesome bunch of fall cards! You have been busy

Sabrina Jackson said...

Joanne, I am so glad you had a fabulous time away!!! On to your cards now, they are ALL gorgeous!!! So you and so amazing.....LOVE them!!! Hugs, Sabrina

Carol L said...

So glad you enjoyed your vacation, now WB to reality! LOL Great cards, I especially love the serene card with the puddles & tree reflections!

Emily Keaton said...

These cards are absolutely stunning, Joanne!! I think you've nailed fall in New England with all of them. Sounds like you had a fabulous vacation. I'm so glad!!

Traci M said...

Oh that would be tough, Joanne!! But sometimes reality is all there is...and it's the little things that make life so enjoyable...like friends and visiting blogs and stamping!! Love your awesome creations, so artistic and fun!! Glad you're back and had a great vacation!

Cindi said...

wow, what a bountiful harvest of beautiful cards!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Killer job GF! WOW - you really knock my socks off. I thought I stamped alot - not compared to you! Excellent job with these new images!! I am really behind~~

Joan Ervin said...

WOW, Joanne...you have out done yourself with these spectacular fall creations!!!! OMG...I love all the new stamps and the colors, layouts, layers, details...everything is just amazing!!!!

Benzi said...

Awesome cards, Joanne. You've captured Fall so well in these beauties. Each one is just splendid! Glad you enjoyed your vacation!!!