Friday, September 17, 2010

Spotlight on Flourishes


I have been wanting to participate in Flourishes Tuesday Challenges for a while, but somehow I get busy and don't get around to it.  I have some really lovely Flourishes stamps and would love to have more reasons to use them.  AND...when I headed to the stamp cave to make the card, Flourishes images were on my mind....but then.....well, things happened, and I ended up using this leaf image from Stamp Monger instead.  Hope that is okay?!?  The sentiment I used is by Mark's Finest Papers from the Speedy the Cat Designer Collection.  I just love autumn cards......probably because autumn is my fav season.  The skies are so blue, the air is crisp, and the leaves are just GORGEOUS.

Thanks for stopping in.  If you have some time, you might want to play along with this Flourishes challenge to use the spotlight technique.

9 comments:

StampOwl said...

love how you spotlighted the leaf Joanne

jjcreations said...

What an absolutely unique way of spotlighting. This is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Girl, you never cease to amaze me with your creativity. I, too, love how you spotlighted the leaf in such a unique way, and I love the embossing folder you paired with it. Gorgeous card!

Carol L said...

This is such a creative way to spotlight a portion of an image, and I just LOVE it!!

Silke Ledlow said...

GORGEOUS!!! Perfect take on the spotlight technique Joanne!!! Love your card :)!!! Thank you for finally playing the FTTC with us...LOL!!! Hope we see you again soo :)!!! Hugs ~S~

Mothermark said...

You are so amazing!!!!

Emily Keaton said...

Beautiful spotlighting, Joanne! I just love those fall colors and that great leaf :)

Dawn B. said...

Oh my gosh only you would think to highlight like that.. What a great leaf stamp... Love this too.

Unknown said...

Wowza!! What a beauty, Joanne!! I love how you highlighted the image diagonally!! Very creative!