Tuesday, March 2, 2010

All Dressed Up......A Depp Tea Party

This card was created for two challenges on Splitcoast today.  First for the Color Challenge which was to use artichoke, summer sun, and basic grey.  The second challenge was for Da Muddermark's Teapot Tuesday Challenge.  That challenge is responsible for my choice of image as we were to come to the party wildly dressed to help Johnny Depp stay safe from the hoards of people and the riff raff that he attracts.

My image is my Inky Antics and it just makes me smile!!!!

7 comments:

Silke Ledlow said...

He,he,he - this is so fun...I read about the Tea Party story earlier and I'm still giggling :)!!! You rocked both challenges with this awesome card!!! Hugs ~S~

Denise Marzec said...

LOL, that image totally made me giggle. Too cute!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

What a Hoot Joanne!! Love those happy friends!! They look ready to meet the captain!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Hee hee Toooo cute.

StampOwl said...

what a fun card Joanne

Carol L said...

absolutely hilarious I tell ya!! Gotta love this one :)

Traci M said...

Thanks for the grin...super cute and great for the teaparty!!