Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Funky Floral for ButterflyEars AND Blog Candy Alert!!!

Nicole Taylor was honored as the Featured Stamper on Sunday at SCS.  She is a very talented stamper as well as a real sweetie.  She makes fantabulous creations and I hope to be half the colorist she is when I grow up.  Because of this, I decided to do a funky coloring of this bloom, purposely leaving the two colors separate rather than blended.  I must say I think it looks rather cool.......and helps 'tie' together the colors of cardstock and ribbon I was using.

All cardstock, ribbon, pearls, stamps, and Nesties used on this card are available at Mark's Finest Papers, along with other fabulous 'stuff''.

Now for a BLOG CANDY ALERT!!!

Peggy is celebrating her blogaversary, so if you go to her blog, you will find out how you could be the winner of some fabulous blog candy.

6 comments:

StampOwl said...

beautiful card Joanne

Stacy Morgan said...

Very pretty, I like how you colored the petals. Great job.

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Love the colors and your funky colored bloom Joanne!! Beautiful card!

Traci M said...

Fun and funky, Joanne, loving your blue ribbon again!!

TrishG said...

Very nice. I love the colors and piercing especially. Nice embellishments.

Carol L said...

I like the unusual colors of your flower and how well it matches the card stock! Your piercing is always spot on :)