Thursday, January 7, 2010

Stampin B's Challenge #40 Brag Book

This was a fun and easy project. It would be a great way to present some photos to friends and family. The tutorial for this project can be found HERE Thanks for hosting this challenge, Vicky!!!! Can't wait to see the brag books created by the rest of the Stampin B's!!!

My supplies are totally Stampin Up except the brads. The paper, ribbon, and image all came from SU. I colored the image with Copics. The punch is by Martha Stewart. (Isn't it just the most beautiful border....I just added some pink behind each flower). Guess it really wasn't totally SU, eh?????

Not much to say about this other than.......did anyone notice that I did not use any black cardstock on this one???....lol!!!

Now please be sure to visit the Stampin B's blog to see the brag books created by the rest of the team.

11 comments:

StampOwl said...

That border punch is one of my favs, love how you added the pink under the flower!

Vicky Gould said...

Love your use of color on the border - love your coloring - love your brag book!!!

Lois said...

Joanne, I love all the punchwork on this -- and, of course, the butterfly is wonderful!

Carol L said...

(I'm raising my hand in answer to your question) LOL This is so pretty with that gorgeous butterfly and beautiful border! I made a little brag book for my DGD for Christmas and never took a photo! AACK!! LOL

Silke Ledlow said...

WOWzer another gorgeous creation - Joanne!!! I love it!!! Hugs ~S~

Cindy Haffner said...

Simply GORGEOUS Jo!!

Unknown said...

Ohhhhh I love this one, too!! Very elegant and beautiful! Now I have to hunt that punch, lol.

Sabrina Jackson said...

Joanne, you just have me ooooohing and aaaahhhhing this morning, girl!!! I thin I just found another punch I need to add to my "must have" list, hehe!! Awesome card!! Hugs, Sabrina

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!! Lovin' these colors SnoSnot!! And love how you're workin' that punch girl!! Fabulous!!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

THUD!!! This is gorgeous, JoJo! I LOVE that pretty floral punch you've been using. You said this was easy; guess I better go check out the tutorial.
Oh, and I love your pretty CCEE Stampers snowflake picture/badge thingie----so cool!

Christi Flores said...

What an awesome book!! I love that butterfly!!