Saturday, January 23, 2010

Crazy 4 Challenges #21 In the Pink

Lori Boyd, our hostess for the month of January, challenged the 'Crazies' to make a card using pink. Well, that wasn't hard for me 'cuz my hands automatically reach for pink on a daily basis. I decided to 'try' to make a pink card without adding black....making it a real challenge for me. Well....I DID IT!! The only black on this card is the stamped image. No black cardstock at all.....are you all amazed????? The dp I used is by Martha Stewart.

Our sponsoring company once again is The Greeting Farm, but I am sad to say I do not have any of their images. So, once again, I used a Lollipop image by our own Lori Boyd, our hostess. Her stamps are available from Stamping Bella. This one is called Fluttery Lollipop.

Now be sure to venture to the C4C blog to check out the dazzlers created by the rest of the team. Then you might want to 'travel' to their blogs for the details on how they created the dazzlers. Here are the links to get you there......

Crazy4Challenges Blog
Barbara Anders
Cindy Haffner
Frances Byrne
Jessica Diedrich
Jessie Rone
Joanne Grzelak
Joycelyn Turner
Lori Boyd
Lynda Benden
Mercy Kerin
Robin Willis
Vicki Garrett


Wishing you a day full of reasons to smile.

12 comments:

StampOwl said...

super cute card Joanne

Cindy Haffner said...

Love all your pink SWEETNESS Jo!!

TrishG said...

Very lovely. I like all the rounded corners. The patterned paper is very pretty too.

Unknown said...

joanne...love this sweet little image, and your layout is fabulous! wonderful job on the challenge!

{{{hugs}}}
mercy

Barbara said...

So, so SWEET, Joanne!!! LOVE all the pink!

Joycelyn Pelkey said...

Oh I love this, Joanne!!! What a great sketch and the layers & dimension ROCK!!!!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is so cute, Joanne! Love the divided bg and all the wonderful piercing.

Carol L said...

Oh, this is adorable and I don't even miss the black! What a sweet sweet image!!! Gotta love it!

Silke Ledlow said...

So, so cute - Joanne!!! The image is darlin' and I really like your layout!!!! Hugs ~S~

Lynda Benden said...

This is so darling Joanne! I love the sweet little image and your layout is wonderful!

Traci M said...

I am just amazed, truly, that there is no black on your card, and I think it gives this lil lollipop a sweetness that would not otherwise be achieved!! Lovely card, cute image, and wonderful work as always, Joanne! Hope you're having a great weekend, friend!

Francie G. said...

Totally adorable, Joanne! Wonderfull sweet image! Love all the pink and all the fab paper piercing!