Friday, November 13, 2009

Stampin B's Challenge #32 -- Anything But a Card

NancyRuth was our Stampin' B's hostess this week and she challenged us to make 'anything but a card'. Well, that leaves the field wide open, so I can't wait to see what the other Stampin B's created.

My project is a "Box in a Bag". There is a tutorial on SCS which can be found HERE. I plan to fill it with chocolate and use it as a small gift at holiday time.

Have a wonderful day!! Now be sure to visit the Stampin' B's blog to see what the rest of the team created. Hope you can play with us this week!

6 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

So pretty.

StampOwl said...

love those colors!!!

Sabrina aka okimom2girlz said...

WOWZER, Joanne, this is just too GORGEOUS!!! My favorite colors ;D. I am sorry I have not visited in a while, but my entire house is sick. My hubby is acting like is going to die (men, I tell ya, they are such babies:D:D, my 4 y.o. is acting better than him :D). Hope you are well. Hugs, Sabrin

Stamp Talk with Tosh said...

This is so cute Joanne!! LOVE the pink/brown combo!! And those sweet little flakes with the bling just put it over the top!! LOVE this sweet little bag!

Denise (peanutbee) said...

Totally cuuuute!

Our Little Inspirations said...

What a charming little bag! I just LOOOVE the colors!! The ribbon and dsp perfectly match and I love that along with the snowflakes and bling! Sweet!!