Saturday, November 7, 2009

Sneak Peek for Innovative Stamp Creations

This panoramic card was created using the stamp called On the Shore and a backgrounder called Netting by Innovative Stamp Creations. The focal image was actually stamped twice, side by side, to create the panoramic image. I must say that the colors of the boats were greatly influenced by some fishing boats I once saw sitting in a bay in Aruba. Also used on this card was some Travel designer paper. Unfortunately, the brad, which says Explore, would not photograph well, no matter what I tried.

This stamp and two others, along with the Netting backgrounder will all be available from Innovative Stamp Creations, starting on Monday, November 9.

10 comments:

Tosha Leyendekker said...

What a lovely scene Joanne!! Makes me wish I were actually on a beach photographing these beauties!! LOVE the netting too!! Fabulous my friend!

StampOwl said...

this is gorgeous Joanne as always

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS!!

Carol L said...

What a relaxing scene you've created! I love the color of the boats and the netting in the background! I can almost hear the seagulls! What a beauty!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is fantastic, Joanne! I love the colors and the way you did the netting. Fabulous!

Unknown said...

This set looks wonderful!! Your design is gorgeous and I love how you made the beautiful scene!!

Silke Ledlow said...

G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S!!! The BG netting looks really cool and the image itself is so beautiful!!! Awesome sneak peek - Joanne!!! Hugs ~S~

Wendy Weixler said...

What wonderful coloring, girl!!! You ROCKED this one!! Super-duper!! :)

Joan Ervin said...

You are sooo rockin those new stamps, Joanne...I LOVE the long card design and the boats are FABULOUS!!!!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

You are the master of the sea-side scenes! Love the brilliant turquois-ish blue on these row boats with the netting in the background. I also like how you made it a long card. Another gorgeous scene!