Thursday, July 16, 2009

Tea Party Kitties

Is this my favorite card ever???? NO!!! Was this card fun to create????? YES!!!!

Why you might ask.....well...it was for da Muddermark's Tea Pot Challenge. And...it was a challenge as the inspiration teapot had cats. Well....in all my thousands (maybe even ten-thousands) of stamps, the eye/nose/whiskers stamps is the only ONE I have that is cat related. So I had to go with that......I tried to jazz it up by making a 'head' from it. Not so sure I managed that, but....well you get the idea, right????

Those ladies at the tea party are awfully nice as I often don't seem to have the time to join in, but they always make me feel welcome....AND they make me LAUGH....and I really needed that this week!! They were even okay with the fact that I forgot my POTLUCK dish.

Well...that is the story behind this sad, cat card.......that gave me many laughs!!!! Hope it gives you a grin or a smile too!!!!!

5 comments:

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

I don't think this is sad at all; I love your cute kitties and think you did a terrific job adding their heads!

StampOwl said...

hehe too cute Joanne

Cindi said...

it may not be your fave card, but I love it!! I have a huge soft spot for kitties, so this one's a fave of mine
:)

Cindy Haffner said...

LOve your sweet kitties.

Silke Ledlow said...

Joanne - I think the card is super cute!!! The kitty image is so sweet!!! I think you did a great job jazzin' it up :)!!! Hugs ~S~