Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sketch Challenge Catch-Up

This is a second card I did for Wednesday's Sketch Challenge. I never did post it here to my blog, so here is a glance at it. The images comes from a set called Violet Garden by Creative Design Boutique. There are several floral images in this set. The designer paper I used is from Martha Stewart. I used a Nestie to cut out the main image and then sponged the edges with black to provide a type of soft mat. I used assorted pearls, ribbon, and my SU piercing kit. I also used a Marvy notched corner punch. That's my story.....an easy one....for right now!!!!

Be on the lookout in the morning for a blog hop post telling you how YOU can win 2 FREE stamp sheets from Innovative Stamp Creations.

4 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Pretty, pretty, love your pearls!!!

StampOwl said...

pretty card Joanne love all the pinks

Denise Marzec said...

Love the pink plaid paper with the pink striped ribbon!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Absolutely charming!! Love the pink gingham!!