Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Da Muddermark's Tea Party in France

I took a little license with today's sketch challenge in order to make this card for da Muddermark's Tea Party. You will have to go to her blog to get the whole story, but basically we are in France for the Tour de France to support Lance SnailStrong (a name created by one of the partiers). I must say that I LOVE the way this came out....it makes me smile!!!! You are welcome to join in the festivities!!!

By the way, the images and sentiment used come from There She Goes set called Slow and Steady.

11 comments:

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally cute Joanne!!

Lois said...

This is adorable, Joanne!

Cindy Haffner said...

Those bugs are the cutest.

Cindy Haffner said...

Snails I mean Snails!! Snails are bugs.....

peggysue said...

Cindy, you made me laugh! Are snails bugs? I know of people who eat both . . . yuck! You ladies and your escargot cards . . . if someone's nickname is Lance SnailStrong will they really win a bike race? I think not! Cute card Joanne!

StampOwl said...

super cute snails & card hehe

Denise Marzec said...

Cute!!

Joan Ervin said...

OMG, Joanne...those adorable little snails are going to have sooo much fun in France at the tea party...since they are colored sooo beautifully, I'm sure they will make quite a hit with the TTT and Lance will be thrilled!!!

ButterflyEars said...

Joanne, the whole thing is just a riot. I spent quite a while reading the story and I wonder who won?
Terrific card GF...
Nicole

Mothermark said...

Does anyone know if I won the race? I think I did and I wanna know what the prize is???

Where is the official winner's circle or what ever the podium thingy is called! Come on SnoSnot, you go with me cuz I know they have special awards for polka dotted jerseys!!!

Your card was the cutest! Your snails are looking good, quite healthy actually! I loved that you came to the tea party again this week....late or not. Did I not tell you there is no such thing as late?

Hugs.....

Mothermark said...

I don't think snails are bugs! They are more like fish!