Monday, June 8, 2009

Biking Beauty Retirement

Here is the second of my retirement cards for my OLD FARTS retiring friends. This one is for my friend Liz who is a Harley gal. She and her husband have been bikers all through her 36 years of teaching. And please don't think I forgot to color the hair......Liz has the most gorgeous white hair!! Now I do know that her bike is much newer and classier than this one, but I feel she will know that this was truly made just for her.

Inside it says......

Riding Yesterday
Riding Today
Riding Tomorrow

And I know that this is how she and her husband will spend a lot of their retirement time. They already have plans to head South this summer. Make the breeze feel good on their faces and the bugs stay out of their teeth.......(just kidding....well, kind of).

6 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

He hhe to funny, I love HANNA!!!!!!!!!

StampOwl said...

oh this rocks Joanne you are on a roll today!

Connie M. said...

hehehe!! This is just too cute, Joanne!!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Vroom! Vroom!!! This stamp always makes me think of that great song Get Your Motor Runnin'...how perfect that you can personalize this for Liz. Cool card!

Mothermark said...

OMG! How fun to actually *see* the Harley card! I love this card for your wild biker chick old fart friend!

That's not the sticker!!! But it is every bit as cute as the sticker!!

Joan Ervin said...

This is jsut toooo cute, Joanne and perfect for you friend!!! Hanna looks sooo cool on her hog and look at that white hair....she is a mighty young looking retiree!!! Your friend is going to love this!!!