Friday, May 22, 2009

Stampin B's --- Hostess for the Week


As hostess for the Stampin B's Challenge #7, I gave them some specifics for creating their cards.

They had to have/include....

..........at least two brads
..........a circle
..........the use of a border punch
..........leaf, leaves, or branch of some sort

This is my card for the challenge. If you would like to see the other challenge cards, visit the Stampin B's blog. This will also give you info on how you can participate and also view all the cards made for this challenge.

Hope you had a fabulous day.

9 comments:

StampOwl said...

I always love what you do with this image.

Cindy Haffner said...

Wow i love it tooo.

Tosha Leyendekker said...

I adore silhouettes, even have quite a collection hanging in my entry way, and Joanne, you are TOPS when it comes to displaying these images with your sketches, colors and sketches!! Gorgeous, my friend!!

Mothermark said...

I love your silhouettes....they are beautiful. Like this one! It's so striking....so eye catching! So you! Wonderful!

Denise Marzec said...

Love Love LOOOOOOVE this card. I just saw it on SCS and came straight here. I love what you do with this image, and all the red and black is just STUNNING!

Lois said...

I'm so happy you used this silhouette, Joanne. Every time I see it, I am reminded of how simple life is when you're a kid! As always, I love your color combo of black, white and red!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Gorgeous, JoJo! I love the arc of white brads accenting this stunning silhouetted image in your signature red, black, and white!

Judy said...

Absolutely love your card with the children fishing. Would you share with us where you got that silhouette....I just love it. I'm getting to love silhouttes more and more. Enjoy your blog.

Silke Ledlow said...

Gorgeous card and you used my favorite color combo - totally love this card :)!!!