Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Quick SC Post......

On SCS, Roxie challenged us with another fabulous sketch tonight which you can find here. I have a busy day ahead of me tomorrow so I stayed up to get this done and posted before I get some sleep, so I won't have much of a story to tell. My bed beckons!!!

I love these skinny lady stamps from American Art Stamps and was glad to ink this tulip lady again after a long rest. I thought she was perfect for the tall image panel needed for the sketch. The sentiment stamp is by My Favorite Things. I cannot recall at the moment who made the crackle backgrounder I used. (Just ask me in your comment if you want to know. I can look it up and let you know!) The border punch is by Fiskar, the corner punch by Marvy, the petals used in the flower are by Prima. I also used a Martha Stewart branch punch and my SU piercing tool kit.

Have a great day tomorrow. I am heading to bed now............nightie night!!!!!!

4 comments:

StampOwl said...

love the colors you used here Joanne

Denise (peanutbee) said...

Love that double layered border punch. Great colors too!

Cindy Haffner said...

Beautiful.

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Beautiful work, as always! I love that cute image and the pretty colors!