Friday, May 1, 2009

Garden Border

Had a late start this morn, as I had one of those unexplainable sleepless nights!! However, after grocery shopping, I snuck some time in the workshop to make this card for the Limited Supplies Challenge. Today we were to use one or two stamps to create a border on the card. I used this SU silhouette stamp for mine. I then used a new (to me at least) Inkadinkado main image. I used my combo corner/border Fiskar's punch to create the 'trellis' at the top. All in all, I was trying to creat a garden scene. What do you think????

Wishing you reasons to smile and giggle.

10 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Beautiful! Love your black and white cards!

StampOwl said...

another fabulous b & w card

Cindy Haffner said...

You are the queen of black and white, love it.

Tosha Leyendekker said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that trellis Joanne!! Talk about a gorgeous effect!! What a stunning card! Love the charm and the leaves on the stripes too, as well as that gorgeous image!! WOW gf!!

Traci M said...

Your intricate trellis is gorgeous,as is the entire card! I am in awe!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

this is awesome, GF! I love the striped paper on the bottom! The images you stamped go together so well....and you are hands down the best at B/W (but I think it could use a little RED!LOL!)!!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

So beautiful, so elegant, so you, Jo!

Joan Ervin said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Joanne...love that image and what a fabulous trellis you created...AWESOME!!!

America said...

OOOH, another Jojot awesome B/W creation. It's so elegant and beautiful!

America said...

OOOH, another Jojot awesome B/W creation. It's so elegant and beautiful!