Saturday, April 25, 2009

TSG...Release is around the corner!!!



(Yes, you probably have seen this card before ...... you'll have to read on to find out why I am showing this to you again!)


With the May Release sneak peeks just around the corner, Jessica at There She Goes has some very exciting happenings to share with you. Here are just a few of the things she has up her sleeve-

*New Logo
*New Website
*New Forum
*New Gallery
*A new stamp designer
*New products!!!

Be sure to check out Jessica's blog for the details now and in the coming days.

Jessica is also sponsoring her monthly challenge. The May TSG Challenge is celebrating the changes going on at There She Goes, To participate in this challenge, you need to post (on your blog) the very first card that you made/uploaded to a gallery and also post a picture of a favorite card that you have made. Won't it be a hoot to see how we have all changed and grown as stampers!!?! Once you do that, then you need to visit Jessica's blog and add your name to the Mister Linky on this May TSG Challenge Post. If you do not have a blog, you can put the links to your SCS gallery.

So....I guess it is my chance to motivate you to participate by sharing my first and favorites. The card shown at the start of this post is one of my favorites ever. I love the ocean, I love Nubble Light (a lighthouse in York, Maine which is pictured in the banner at the top of my blog), I love to walk on a beach, I love the sound of palm leaves in the breeze (particularly in Aruba with the trade winds blowing), and I just love the warmth of the sun on my face. Do you see a trend here????

The second card in this post was really not my first, but it was my first upload to SCS. This was back in the days when my cards were pretty simple....lol!!!

So...now start searching your archives and find your first and favorite cards and share them with us.

7 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Wow Joanne I love all the different panels, so cool. Happy Week-end.

StampOwl said...

Aren't I lucky I didn't take pics of my first card way back when hehe .... now that would be scary cause most things were one layered back then yikes! Love both your cards today.

Christi Flores said...

I love seeing how far you've come! Awesome!!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Wasn't that so much fun to look at how different the cards, styles and our skill has changed! Great cards.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Justine said...

I'm glad you chose to show that card again, otherwise I might never have seen it and it is breathtaking.

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Joanne, your first card is my all-time favorite of yours too. Love your scene and panels. Love your birds with the trio of bg's too.

Kay D said...

I can totally see why your favorite is your favorite- that's an amazing card; I love it!