Friday, April 24, 2009

Stampin B's --- Cranes of the Orient

This week, the Stampin B's Challenge Team was given a photo as an inspiration piece. As soon as I saw it (which you can see here at the Stampin B's blog), I knew what I was going to do.......until I went down to the workshop and could not find the stamp I was planning to use. So, had to adjust my 'sails' and float to my Oriental stamp collection where I remembered I had some cranes. This stamp is by Inkadinkado. The Chinese newspaper backgrounder is by Hero Arts, while the ivy background is a retired SU stamp.

I kept this simple in keeping with some of the art of the Orient. I haven't used this stamp for a while, so I was glad to do so. When I work on creations with an Oriental flair, it brings back wonderful memories of my trip to Japan years ago. What a fascinating and full trip it was!!!

Have a fabulous day!

Joanne (jojot)

2 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

So sharp look Joanne, awesome job.

StampOwl said...

wonderful Joanne