Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Last "Easter" Chick

This is my last Easter card as I have to get them out in the mail. I must admit that I have a combination of 'chick' cards and springy floral cards this year. I really must start earlier and concentrate on specific holiday cards more!! Oh well, I am sure my friends will appreciate any Easter card that arrives.....they are so kind that way!!!!

Now that does not mean this chick will be retired. It is just the cutest and can be used for many occasions. It is from the set called Tweeterpated by There She Goes Stamps.

Off to play a bit more with the sketch now that I am refreshed after a swim this morning. Have a feeling I'll be back with another post later. Be on the lookout!! Have a great day yourself!!

Joanne (jojot)

7 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Cute, awesome job with the sketch.

StampOwl said...

so sweet Joanne

Denise Marzec said...

Ohhhhhhhh, totally adorable!!

Unknown said...

So adorable!! I love the all embellishments you used!! They are so pretty together with the colors.

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is so super cute!!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

So darling Joanne!! You are the queen of combining papers and textures!! Love this sweet card!

Judy Rozema said...

Super cute - love all the texture! What makes those awesome corners?