Monday, March 9, 2009

Swim and Play with TSG


Headed to the local indoor pool for some aquasize and came out to very chilly air and a light rain. Decided this would be a good time for some 'play' in the workshop. Today I decided to play some more with my new There She Goes stamps. In this case, I used the Nature of Friendship set. The colors I choose to use were celery and olive.....and of course, black! I used a new EK borfer punch and the ribbon from SU's SAB catalog.

That's the short story for now, as I have another card to upload and show you.

Hope you are having a great day!!

Joanne

3 comments:

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Love the greens with the black Joanne!! Love the leaf quints too!! And the border...fantastic!! Beautiful.

Cindy Haffner said...

Too much fun, love the cuttlebugging.

Unknown said...

Wow! How beautiful!! The embossing layer works so well with the images!