Friday, March 27, 2009

Lovin' the Black and White


Am in a hurry. Have to get going as my mother is waiting for a ride to the grocery store. However, I just HAD to do a card for the LSC challenge on SCS today as it involved black and white cards. Black and white (with a little pop of color usually thrown in) are my favorite basics. When all else fails, I head to my black and white paper and embeliie stash. Just went to Michael's yesterday....and what did I walk out of the store with but 4 spools of black and white printed ribbons!!!

Well...really have to run. Be sure to check in after midnight tonight and all throughout the weekend, as There She Goes will be sneak peeking the new sets with a blog hop and the possibility for YOU to win a new set. Check back after midnight for details. Have a great day!

Joanne

3 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Joanne I always enjoy your black and white carda.

StampOwl said...

you are the master of black & white cards

Mary said...

I really like your blog. TFS