Saturday, February 7, 2009

Thanks Galore!



Well...must say that today's Inspiration Challenge on Splitcoast was a true challenge....lol.....As soon as I looked at the inspiration site I knew right away that my inspiration piece would be the lampshade found here. I chose this one because it pretty much matched a piece of designer paper I used earlier this week. (and...of course, the fact that it is black and white could have had an bit of an influence...lol) I chose the green galore color because of the retro feel of the whole online store. What was most challenging was finding an image to use on the card. I now have several images colored for future use, as I finally decided to go with my signature silhouetted image by SU.
My sincere thanks to Cindy (Mothermark) for her help in how to put a link into a blog post. This blogging adventure is full of new experiences, and chatting with Cindy was one of the joyous ones. Thanks, Mothersnot!
Have a great day and a fabulous weekend!
Joanne

4 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh Joanne so pretty, love it.

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Hey! You started blogging! Now you can teach me, right? Lookin' good for someone who claims she doesn't know what she's doing. LOL! Beautiful card, Jo!

There She Goes Clear Stamps said...

This card is absolutely gorgeous!!! I am soo happy that you've started a blog :)

Mark's Finest Papers said...

FABULOUS!!!! I'm so glad you have started blogging!