Monday, February 9, 2009

Leftovers Again???



For those of you who keep up with the challenges on Splitcoast, you will recognize this image. I did a card with this for the IC. However, I had a few pieces leftover with mistakes here and there. Now I have used another leftover 'mistake' piece, with the mistake hidden behind the sentiment.

I kept this one simple, hoping the drama of that beautiful bloom would carry the day. This is a fav sentiment, as I love red, black, and white cards.

Here's hoping you have a great day. Happy stamping!

2 comments:

There She Goes Clear Stamps said...

Beautiful job Joanne! I used the same color combo for today's challenge as well :) This flower is one of my all time favorites and I love how you used it!

Cindy Haffner said...

Lovin your colors, and design, TFS.