Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Inching into the Sketch



Roxie has brought us another great sketch at Splitcoast. If you want to see the sketch, then click here. She mentioned the possibility of using inchies on this one, and that is exactly what I did on this first card. These inchies come from a wonderful set from Magenta, as does the butterfly found at the lower area of the card. The sentiment is from a butterfly set by Verve. You may need your sunglasses for this one, but I seem to be drawn to these bright colors frequently lately. Maybe it has something to do with my NEED for SPRING!!!! Winter has gone on quite long enough...lol!


Wishing you a day full of sunshine and smiles! If you have time, be sure to check out my There She Goes release post below. You could win a set of stamps. Check it out!

Joanne

1 comment:

Cindy Haffner said...

Wow I love all the layers and the beautiful colors, you rocked this sketch.