Thursday, February 12, 2009

Christmas Card Challenge-February



Today my goal was to get my ten February cards done for the Christmas Card Challenge on Splitcoast. The purpose of this challenge is to create holiday cards throughout the year so that when the busy holidays come, the cards are all done and ready to be sent. For the challenge I generally do 10 of the same design for that month. I then continue to make individual cards with the other challenges.

The production of this card was troublesome as I really wanted to use the new snowflake dies I recently got from SU. However, I never really managed to get the 'sandwich' to work in my Cuttlebug.....at least, not good enough to produce lots of snowflakes....lol......so I used my punches and my Spellbinders snowflake dies instead. Being a paper snowflake lover, I was lucky to have many choices.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great evening!

Joanne

3 comments:

StampOwl said...

wow you are doing well with your Christmas cards this year ... love this one

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh fun, I love your snowflakes.

Shirley said...

I love your plan and admire your perserverence. I have said one a month. Ha! I love your card! It is just wonderful with that snowflake, the background and those wonderful white brads too! I love your blog and hope it is okay to follow you. You are more than welcome to follow me if you choose to do so.